Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Adult anime fans/collectors may enjoy this toy (I say this because she is wearing next to nothing and most of what clothes she has, are removable.). If you like the Queen's Blade series and/or books (Or you just like elves.), then you can't go wrong with this one. She has only one alternate face (Scared I think it is.), a few alternate hands, a snake sword, and a beast shield. This action figure is pretty cool over all, but I do have some extremely minor complaints (Mainly perfectionist ones.). They are as follows: The back of her vest isn't removable, once the parts covering her chest are removed, you can clearly see the revoltech joints and the parts that connect into the body. Either the left side of her vest is slightly bigger than the right side, or that part of her chest is slightly bigger. Also, her left eye is slightly lower than her right eye. I only mention this because I have a few of the other Queen's Blade action figures and they don't have these minor flaws (Except Cattleya's lower half is tone painted and the rest of her skin isn't.). Still over all... If she's your favorite character, you can't go wrong.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Revoltech Queens Blade Echidona Action Figure Series No.003
Click here for more information about Revoltech Queens Blade Echidona Action Figure Series No.003
0 comments:
Post a Comment