Sunday, January 29, 2012

NeoPets 2" Vinyl Figures and Accessories 3-Pack Series No.2- Kacheek, Pteri, Bluga Review

NeoPets 2 Vinyl Figures and Accessories 3-Pack Series No.2- Kacheek, Pteri, Bluga
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for my daughter's birthday. When it arrived I was shocked at the tiny bits of plastic for which I had paid $[...] with shipping. It would have been better if this had been an Amazon product, because shipping would have been free with Prime. On the flip side, my daughter was thrilled with it and plays with it often.

Click Here to see more reviews about: NeoPets 2" Vinyl Figures and Accessories 3-Pack Series No.2- Kacheek, Pteri, Bluga

Neopets series 2 PVC Figure Set Island Kacheek, Orange Pteri and Bluga. Set includes 2 Neopets, 1 Petpet and 3 Accessories. The characters are about 2 inches. Not for children under 3 years old.

Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about NeoPets 2" Vinyl Figures and Accessories 3-Pack Series No.2- Kacheek, Pteri, Bluga

0 comments:

Post a Comment