Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Asuka Langley Maid Ani-Statue Review

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Asuka Langley Maid Ani-Statue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I initially planned to purchase this figure on its release date since I had never found a figure of Asuka that I genuinely liked (or was within my budget)my pre-order was cancelled since the store ran out of stock (not Amazon). I recently came upon some extra funds and I thought, why not?
This figure does not disappoint, featuring an uncharacteristically happy Asuka this figure stands in a large white base with the Nerv symbol, the base is meant to also sit the Rei counterpart of this figure encouraging a future purchase (It works quite well).
The figure itself stands on one leg, I would not recommend having this figure in a particularly high place unless you know there won't be any movement, it looks like the fork will probably break the fall and break as a result. The colors on the figure are exactly as pictured except for the hair, rather than brown-red it's orange, I assume this is because this is the mass production model and the picture is from a concept. Don't get me wrong, I still love the color, but brown-red would have been even better. The cake and tea-pot are removable, I suggest gluing them to the tray, unless there is no chance they might fall over and get sucked in by a vacuum.
Overall I am extremely pleased with my purchase, and will probably purchase her Rei companion in the near future.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Neon Genesis Evangelion: Asuka Langley Maid Ani-Statue



Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Click here for more information about Neon Genesis Evangelion: Asuka Langley Maid Ani-Statue

0 comments:

Post a Comment