Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This set is so cool. Even though it is expensive, I would HIGHLY reccomend this set. I rate it 5 stars. This set is really fun to build (it may take a few days, though) and play with. That big mask in the middle is my favorate piece. If you go to [...], you can watch a commercial for this set. It comes with 6 Toa minifigures, and (I think) 8 Visorak minifigures. I have this set, and days after I was done building it, I would still like to play with it. The Visorak minifigures glow in the dark, and, if you press on thier back legs, they jump. I like to line them up right next to each other and launch them all at the same time. This is a really great set.
Click Here to see more reviews about: LEGO Battle of Metru Nui
Build hours of imaginative fun with this Bionicle playset that lets you re-enact the Battle of Metru Nui. Packed with features, it includes a drawbridge, oozing webs, trap doors and dangerous boulders. Also comes with a variety of Bionicle mini figures and a Visorak launching spider. 885 pieces.
Click here for more information about LEGO Battle of Metru Nui
0 comments:
Post a Comment