Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As one of the last figures made by Toy Biz, I think its important for any collector to get their hands on this figure. Great articulation all around, and the 'bland' body makes him great for customizers (the reason I've gotten so many of him...) Educational value..? Well, I suppose you could say that it teaches how even a small time guy can make something of a difference, as this character was from a smaller press, but still became popular enough, years after the comic had met its end, to warrant a figure.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Legendary Heroes: Madman
This figure is from the cutting edge comic book Heroes and Villains. Madman is a super-articulated figure with over 40 points of articulation. Highly detailed, expertly decorated sculpts makes this figure a treasure. Measures 6".
Click here for more information about Legendary Heroes: Madman
0 comments:
Post a Comment