Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got this toy for my 3 year old daughter for Xmas. She is interested in using mommy's calculator and I loved how this one talked. The voice is nice and clear. It gives you a choice to say the numbers as units and digits (25=two,five or twenty-five). It also has an answer only option (it only speaks the answer). The only fault I have with it is it misreads numbers by inserting "and" incorrectly (859=eight hundred and fifty-nine). Only the decimal point should be read as "and". I know that sounds nerdy but I'm a teacher so I can't help it! Overall pretty good toy. I couldn't find a better one and I looked hard!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Learning Resources Calc-U-Vue? Talking Calculator
Learn simple, or more complex math as this calculator speaks every number and equation back to you! Perfect for kids who need self-guided practice, or children with dyslexia or anyone with limited vision. Includes a sliding case cover, speaker and headphone jack for use with our headphones (LER 6990) or any standard headphones. An adapter jack is also included. Includes repeat and adjustable volume functions.Measures 4.25" x 5.5". Requires 2 "AAA" batteries (included).
Click here for more information about Learning Resources Calc-U-Vue? Talking Calculator
0 comments:
Post a Comment