Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this banner at Borders a few years ago, The banner was rolled up and wrapped in plastic so I couldn't see it, but the tag showed it in blue and bronze. I was excited, because those are the canon colors (the official house colors in the book are blue and bronze, but they were changed to blue and silver for the films). However, when I got home and unrolled the banner, I was extremely disappointed to find that it was blue and SILVER, and didn't match the tag. I considered returning it, but decided against it, and it's been sitting in my closet for two years now. So just be forewarned that what you see may not necessarily be what you get.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Harry Potter: Ravenclaw Wall Scroll
Get ready to add a touch of magic to your home with these colorful 22" x 32" wall scrolls from the hit Harry Potter franchise! Support Hogwarts and all of its diverse houses with these wonderful pieces of decor!
Click here for more information about Harry Potter: Ravenclaw Wall Scroll
0 comments:
Post a Comment