Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)i ended up with this as a present from someone that did not want to spend much and, at first, i have to say that i really did not like it. I'm not partial to wristbands and thought about not wearing it, but one day I had it on and someone remarked that it was "good that I supported efforts to help out other countries." This made me laugh a little because of the Tricell - Resident Evil connection, and because I found out how much my co-workers did not know on the subject of horror. This person said something to other people, too, and some of these people wanted to know how to help. i told them that they could contribute by helping out any company under the Umbtrella of Tricell, and they nodded and seemed pleased.
I couldn't have been happier.
As far as a product itself, it is a good priced item that is great for fans of the Evil in Resident Evil. It supports Tricell, the company trying to cause the wonderful chaos in Africa, and that infects a lot of people with bogus cures in a number of regions. I personally liked the fact that RE used a company that sounded real eough to do something like this, too, because the pictures have a form of legitness to them. They do not have an army of zombies marching or anything talking about evil. Much like anything supporting something terrible, they simply have a logo and claim to want to help.
If you are a fan or have a fan you want to buy for, get something like this OR at least with this logo on it. They will know what it means as will other players, and that is always fun. I get a laugh out of the shirts I see here and there, and I laugh at the comments that come from the "helping hands" I oftentimes run across.
Its good stuff.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Resident Evil 5 Terrycloth Wristband (Tricell)
Licensed Resident Evil 5 merchandise. This terry cloth wristband features Tricell logo. Stretchable, one size fits most.
Click here for more information about Resident Evil 5 Terrycloth Wristband (Tricell)
0 comments:
Post a Comment