Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kawasaki 34" Electric Guitar & Amp Review

Kawasaki 34 Electric Guitar and Amp
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this guitar for my 10 year old son. When I received this item the Amp did not work. I had to go to guitar center and purchase an amp for the guitar. It works great with the amp that I bought for it. This is a real guitar. It's not a toy. My son thinks it's awesome. I would say that this guitar is the right size for a kid ranging from about 9 - 14. I would have given this item a 5 star rating if the amp had worked that came with it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kawasaki 34" Electric Guitar & Amp



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Kawasaki 34" Electric Guitar & Amp

0 comments:

Post a Comment