Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Just My Style Friendship Bracelets Review

Just My Style Friendship Bracelets
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Amazon now says it's no longer available and they don't know if it ever will be. Wish it wasn't available when I purchased it. I purchased it for a VERY smart 9 year old girl who was very happy when she unwrapped it and saw what it was. She immediately made a headband from the supplies and that was OK. After that, it seemed that it took both her AND her mom (who is a college graduate w/a Masters degree)to try to figure out something or other about the instructions to make something else. Both were confused and all I saw was that there were 4 or 5 of the threads scotch taped to the floor, according to the instructions, and then they couldn't figure out what to do next. This frustrated them both and that was that. Box got tossed aside and your guess is as good as mine as to whether or not she'll ever try to make something else from that kit. Of course, I now wonder if THAT is why this is no longer available. She always LOVES the gifts I buy for her and she is a very creative 9 year old. This is the first thing I've bought for her that I felt such disappointment about and wished I'd made a different buying choice. All of this might be a moot point since maybe this won't be sold anymore, but I still wanted to share my thoughts. I probably should have rated it even lower but I did feel "It's OK".

Click Here to see more reviews about: Just My Style Friendship Bracelets

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE OVER 30 FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Just My Style Friendship Bracelets

0 comments:

Post a Comment