Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The whole family (even the grandparents were involved!) had been trying to look for a t-rex just right for our pre-school aged son, but we could not find a t-rex that he wanted anywhere until I found this one. This t-rex foam is just the perfect size for our son, he has a lot of other little dinosaurs, but he does not care to play with them. I give this toy five stars overall, it's very durable, it will not break like all other plastic toys. It's soft and easy to carry everywhere. My son loves it because he thinks it is just absolutely huge and it looks so much like the real thing! I highly recommend it to parents who have been on search for the perfect t-rex for their kids, the whole family loves our new t-rex buddy!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Animal Planet T-Rex Foam
Click here for more information about Animal Planet T-Rex Foam
0 comments:
Post a Comment