Monday, November 7, 2011

WeGlow International Pint Glass 16 oz - Multicolor (3 pieces) Review

WeGlow International Pint Glass 16 oz - Multicolor (3 pieces)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
There are 3 plastic glasses that come in this set! I didn't realize this until they came in the mail. They seem sturdy. The LED lights look cool, but I haven't used the cup yet (I bought it for a party) so I don't know how the LED's will look once there's liquid in it. There are 4 setting... on all the time with constant light, pulsing on & off, random blinking and off.
The one mistake I have already made is... I washed one of the cups and didn't take the bottom part off, so it got water in it. I didn't know the bottom came off, but it does. The bottom is where the batteries and the lights are. So, I dried it out with a hair dryer and it still seems to be working (for now). Too bad they don't put instructions in the box. Just don't make the same mistake I did and these cups should be perfect. Oh, one more thing... the plastic is clear, not purple like the picture shows.

Click Here to see more reviews about: WeGlow International Pint Glass 16 oz - Multicolor (3 pieces)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about WeGlow International Pint Glass 16 oz - Multicolor (3 pieces)

0 comments:

Post a Comment