Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tow Truck Review

Tow Truck
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am happy with the quality of the K'nex products. The size of the tubs are a little misleading for how many pieces are actually inside though. The only thing I was disappointed about was the fact that they don't include the instructions for the mega truck. I bought all four sets so that my son could build the mega truck, but they don't include the instructions in any of the individual sets.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tow Truck

Collect and build all four trucks in the Road Rigs Series: Semi Truck, Pick-Up Truck, Dump Truck and Tow Truck. Each sold separately; collect them all. Each set comes with a motor for the truck and a new K'Nex figure for added play value. You can even combine parts from two sets to create one giant build, or combine all four sets for the awesome ultimate build! Each set requires 8 "AA" batteries, not included. 230 pieces.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Tow Truck

0 comments:

Post a Comment