Sunday, November 20, 2011

New Frontier Series - Dr. Fate Review

New Frontier Series - Dr. Fate
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The picture is of Kiss. I'm not sure why. Some glitch with amazon. Dr Fate is a famous DC comics super hero. He has magic and chi energy. The Ankh of life is his symbol. I've enjoyed this toy a lot. I have him standing next to my computer. His cape is awesome! He's durable and can be positioned into several different poses. His cape and mask are golden. I'm a little annoyed by this. They're supposed to be yellow. But I don't mind. I've had loads of fun with this toy. It was fairly cheap too.

Click Here to see more reviews about: New Frontier Series - Dr. Fate

With multiple points of articulation and tons of character detail, this superhero action figure is sure to save the day when you add it to your collection. Designed by Darwyn Cooke, figure stands 6.50" tall and includes a display base.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about New Frontier Series - Dr. Fate

0 comments:

Post a Comment