Tuesday, November 8, 2011

LeapFrog Didj Boy Customization Kit Review

LeapFrog Didj Boy Customization Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this Didj customization kit for my 7 year old nephew as a Christmas present. He seemed a little underwhelmed but liked it ok. When you put the blue bubble case on you can hardly see the skin design through it. Also, my nephew has a Didj carry case and once the skin and bubble are on the Didj game system, it will not fit into the carrying case. This may be more of a carrying case issue, I don't know. I do feel like it was a waste to buy this since he's more likely to put the game system into the carrying case, so cannot use the skin kit. Oh well. Just keep that fact in mind if you're buying this.

Click Here to see more reviews about: LeapFrog Didj Boy Customization Kit

Leapfrog Enterprises Didj Handheld Skin 30688 PDA Accessories

Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Click here for more information about LeapFrog Didj Boy Customization Kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment