Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this product for some summer fun and required that it be not to big so that if would fit on the front of my pontoon boat as a floating bubble bath. I also required inflatable walls that would stand up to repeated adult weight.
I was very please with it, the delivery, the price and the quality. It did just the job intended it to even though it was designed for kids.
I'd definitely recommend it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Intex Recreation Swim Center Blue Round Pool, Age 6+
Swim Center Round Pool Age 6+, Blue- Fun for kids, relaxing for adults- Semi-circular air-filled lounge seat- 3 convenient cup holders- Extra wide I-beam sidewalls- For age 6 years and above- Approx. water capacity:171 gallons- Approx. inflated size:82" x 22"
Click here for more information about Intex Recreation Swim Center Blue Round Pool, Age 6+
0 comments:
Post a Comment