Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this on the 13th and by the 20th, it was no good. I was leary about buying something that was non-Sony, etc but it was cute! I bought it for my 4 year old's cross-country trip and while reviewing it's usage at home prior to her trip, there was so much static that we couldn't hear the songs. Then, the static disappeared but now the volume doesn't work. We can only hear the music at a low volume. I suggest you spend a little more and go for name brands like I will be doing!
Click Here to see more reviews about: HELLO KITTY Personal CD Player with 60-Second Anti-Skip Protection
The delightfully designed Hello Kitty Personal CD Player is light enough to carry anywhere. And with 60 seconds of anti-skip protection, your little bee-bopper can enjoy hours of uninterrupted music. Requires 2 "AA" Batteries (not included).
Features:
CD-R/RW compatible
Stereo headphones
Bonus stereo ear buds (included)
Programmable memory
Intro/random play
Bass boost feature
Skip/search forward and back
Repeat one or all songs
Line-out jack for attaching speakers
0 comments:
Post a Comment