Monday, November 21, 2011

1/144 00 Raiser Condenser Type Review

1/144 00 Raiser Condenser Type
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I thought the 00 Raiser Condensor would just be that but it is not It is not it is actually a bit more detailed than the GN Sword 3 version. It comes wither GN drive parts and the Condensor parts. It also comes with a stand for it. Not as much detailing is needed but is up to the person. You can use the parts with the other 00 raiser 1/144. I must say I will get another so I have a Condensor only version and regular 00 raiser

Click Here to see more reviews about: 1/144 00 Raiser Condenser Type

Here's the Condenser type of the ever popular 00 Raiser Gundam that appears in the A Wakening of the Trailblazer film. Bandai has included various effect parts for the Raiser as well as the GN Sword and Rifle. A stand on which to mount the 00 or the Raiser is included.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about 1/144 00 Raiser Condenser Type

0 comments:

Post a Comment