Thursday, October 6, 2011

Series 5 - Marine RCT Review

Series 5 - Marine RCT
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is an excellent and accurate sculpt of an RCT Marine in "BDU". It is a great collectible, but I can't justify paying the price that people are asking for it here on Amazon.com. I guess that I got lucky. They had one of this item at a local comic book store close to where I live, and it was on the shelf for $ 13.99 (which, I think, is a fair price). Plus, they had a 50% off sale on select items, which this happens to have been, so I only paid about $ 7 for it (which, to me was an exceptional value).
It is highly and nicely detailed, as well as sturdy, but I can't validate purchasing it at the price that these individual sellers are trying to sell it for here, on Amazon.com. I think the markup that they are trying to make on these, being out of production pieces, is unfair and in attempt of exploit of the customers who view them. I would shop around first before paying the price(s) that are being asked for this item on Amazon.com.
By the way, I love Amazon.com, but am not as fond of exploitationists.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Series 5 - Marine RCT

Please Note:McFarlane usually ships a variety of ethnicities, you may receive figures of a different ethnicity than what is pictured above.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Series 5 - Marine RCT

0 comments:

Post a Comment