Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Schoenhut 12 Note Thumb Piano - 1204M Review

Schoenhut 12 Note Thumb Piano - 1204M
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've played with a few Kalimba like instruments and this is not a bad one. It misses some of the uniqueness of other, more artistic shapes, but makes up for it in good solid sound.
The construction is strong, and although the sound board is laminate, it rings well. The edges of the bars are a little sharp, and I plan to coat them with fingernail polish, but it's not a complaint for the price. It does seem to make a little "tick" because of that, but not bad.
I easily retuned mine to match my tin whistle and was able to play songs in just a few minutes. I intend to make my own Kalimba, and bought this as a model, but I will keep it handy because it plays well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Schoenhut 12 Note Thumb Piano - 1204M

1204M Features: -Twelve note thumb piano. -Color: Maple. -Percussion rhythm instrument with metal tines tuned to the key of C. -Beautiful soothing tones are emitted by gently striking the ends of the tines with your thumbs. -Simple melodies can easily be tapped out, with unlimited possibilities for creating complex tunes. -Whatever the level of performance, the sound is fantastic. -Easily portable and fun to play, a Schoenhut thumb piano is the perfect choice for encouraging children to enjoy music. -Creative gift for people of all ages. -For 3 years and up ages. -No assembly required. Product Information

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Schoenhut 12 Note Thumb Piano - 1204M

0 comments:

Post a Comment