Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)At first when I saw the title and the bargain basement price I was skeptical. For only $790 I could really get a life size walking polar bear? But my overwhelming desire to show up all the people at the dog park walking their greyhounds overwhelmed me, and I pludged ahead.
My risk turned into a big reward! Not only is this polar bear life size, but it really walks. It's not very fast, but what do you expect for a stuffed animal? Just put on a collar and leash and take a stroll down the street. You'll be the envy of the neighborhood, just like me.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Life Size Walking Polar Bear Stuffed Animal
3639 -White. -Walking on all fours, life size Polar Bear. -Reproduced key animal features for life like quality. -Meticulously manufactured from the finest soft plush materials.
Click here for more information about Life Size Walking Polar Bear Stuffed Animal
0 comments:
Post a Comment