Monday, October 17, 2011

G.I. JOE Hasbro 3 3/4" Wave 13 Action Figure Blowtorch Review

G.I. JOE Hasbro 3 3/4 Wave 13 Action Figure Blowtorch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I loved the original figure that came out in the 80's and when this new version came out last year I WAS IN HEAVEN! The figure doesn't disappoint. I love how his mask attaches to his helmet and a peg hole in his chest, not to mention that you can attach his torch onto the side of his backpack. If you are a fan of the original series this is a MUST HAVE! His durability is amazing as well, since I have 5 little boys and this figure is still in ONE piece!

Click Here to see more reviews about: G.I. JOE Hasbro 3 3/4" Wave 13 Action Figure Blowtorch

2008 - Hasbro - G.I. Joe - Flamethrower - Codename: Blowtorch Action Figure - Includes Accessories and Base - From the G.I. Joe Comic Series - New - Mint in Package - Limited Edition - Collectible

Buy Now

Click here for more information about G.I. JOE Hasbro 3 3/4" Wave 13 Action Figure Blowtorch

0 comments:

Post a Comment