Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bratz World London - Pretty 'N' Punk Jade Review

Bratz World London - Pretty 'N' Punk Jade
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First off, I collect Bratz as well as My Scene dolls. And I have this Jade doll. She reminded me of Amy Lee from Evanescence, and I was glad to finally see a Brat that wasn't all preppy. I liked the Bratz line, but there wasn't really anything for me that reflected my style. But this line, Pretty N Punk, is perfect. I also have the Yasmin from this line and one of the Boyz, which I can't remember his name cause I threw out the box, but he looks like he matches Jade. He has the same blue in his black hair, and those huge leather pants you'd find at Hot Topic. And there's nothing slutty about her clothes. She's totally covered, damnit! Is showing your hands slutty now?
Get a life.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bratz World London - Pretty 'N' Punk Jade

A little drama, a lot of style, and an extra helping of Bratz attitude, Jade's gone completely punk in this great set. She comes with 2 complete outfits and accessories to spare, including a black suitcase, a Union Jack purse, and a pet puppy named "Elton." Vivid blue streaks in her black hair and dramatic dark makeup add a touch of rebel; classic Bratz details keep it sweet. Also includes a star-shape comb, 2 stickers and a collectible poster. Ages 6 years and up. Imported.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bratz World London - Pretty 'N' Punk Jade

0 comments:

Post a Comment