Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bowen Designs The Incredible Hulk: Retro Grey Version Statue Review

Bowen Designs The Incredible Hulk: Retro Grey Version Statue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just got this Retro Grey Hulk Statue and it's perfect. The details, colors and quality are incredible. The base of the statue is outstanding. I said this before but really, if you're a HULK fan I promise you'll LOVE IT. Bowen Design is # 1 when it comes to the HULK and other superheros statues and busts. You just can't go wrong with them. Shop around for a good price. "DON'T MAKE HIM ANGRY" Good Luck!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bowen Designs The Incredible Hulk: Retro Grey Version Statue

Sculpted by Randy Bowen (sculpted statue) and Troy McDevitt (sculpted pants).

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about Bowen Designs The Incredible Hulk: Retro Grey Version Statue

0 comments:

Post a Comment