Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Comes on a flat sheet of wood (wrapped in clear plastic) where you punch out the pieces. There is no box to store it and no eyes to glue on. I still think it's ok for the price as long as my daughter is able to put it together. She loves horses and will be getting this (along with a bunch of other stuff) for her birthday. I will update after she receives it in March.UPDATE: The eyes DID come inside but did not have a sticky back, so you will need glue. The instructions (or lack-of) for this puzzle are impossible to follow...no way can a child figure this out. The horse is only half-way done, I gave up! maybe I'll try to figure it out some other time. I would not have bought it if I knew this ahead of time. Hope this review helps....save your money!
Click Here to see more reviews about: 3-D Wooden Puzzle -Horse -Affordable Gift for your Little One Item #DPUZ-1015
This appealing 3-D puzzle, ''Horse'' by Puzzled, Inc, will help you exercise your spatial thinking and fine motor skills while offering hours and hours of fun as you figure how to put together these 31 pieces to create a cute 2x8x7 Horse. Great way to keep your toddler busy with a safe activity that will promote their development. Measures 8 x 7 x 2 inches when assembled.Exciting and educational, this 3-D puzzle would make a affordable gift for anyone: your significant other, friend, parent, or a coworker!
0 comments:
Post a Comment