Thursday, September 1, 2011

Style Six Silk Screener Review

Style Six Silk Screener
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really do hate misleading product names. I suppose I could have sussed it out if I'd read every single bit of the description and realized what WASN'T being mentioned, but I didn't.
To be clear, this is not silk screening. What you have are some fabric paints, some stencils, a couple of flimsy brushes, and a couple of frames for holding the shirts somewhat steady wile you paint directly onto the shirt through the stencil. And the stencils themselves are, well, just lame.
We ended up not using the frames and making our own stencils. So really the only part of this "kit" we ended up using were the paints and the brushes, which are now dead and cannot be used again.
In short, we managed to have fun with the product despite it's short comings but it was certainly not what it said it was. For the price I don't necessarily expect high quality so I don't fault them for that but I DO fault them for the misleading name.
Meh.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Style Six Silk Screener

Create your own fashion statement with the Style Six Silk Screener. Design and decorate unique fashions that you create! Style Six Silk Screener Create and be your own fashion statement Express yourself with custom designs Silk screen your fashions Simple and easy to use Just roll on the paint Works on most fabric surfaces Includes large and small silk sceener &8 stencils 4 tubes of fabric paint Contains 20 pieces in all Recomended for ages8 and up

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Style Six Silk Screener

0 comments:

Post a Comment