Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)We picked this up at the local bookstore and I LOVE it! The tree is so cute and my girls (6 & 8) loved coloring the shrinky dinks, making the tree, and then decorating it. I grumbled a little about the price but it was definitely worth it. I could see it being a great Thanksgiving project for grandparents and grandkids while the turkey cooks. We all (3 adults included) enjoyed coloring the shrinky dinks. I did use our own colored pencils because the selection in the box is limited (no skin color!). After all these years, shrinky dinks are still cool to watch in the oven:-)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Shrinky Dinks Holiday Fun
Create handmade gifts from the heart, preserve childhood memories and experience the joy of crafting together. With this crafty kit, you can celebrate the holidays creating a fun and unique Shrinky Dinks holiday tree. Kit includes color pencils, genuine Shrinky Dinks and all the materials needed to make and decorate a 9" tinsel tree. Base is included.
Click here for more information about Shrinky Dinks Holiday Fun
0 comments:
Post a Comment