Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)We purchased this for our 6 month old for Christmas - he loves looking in the mirror at himself and we figure as he gets older, he can learn how to pull open the mirror with the ribbons. My only concern with the mirror is that the ribbons to pull the mirror open may not last, especially with a curious infant!
It is a perfect size and has a nice metal piece to stand up on the floor/dresser. I did not realize this when I purchased, I thought it would have to be hung on the wall, but it is great and makes the mirror portable around the house - especially useful for when the baby is laying on his stomach on the floor, he can look at himself in the mirror and we use the flaps to open and play peekabo.
The pictures of the animals are colorful and look just like the picture online.
Overall - great purchase, just some concern about the durability, but it was inexpensive.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Leopard Foldaway Mirror
Click here for more information about Leopard Foldaway Mirror
0 comments:
Post a Comment