Sunday, September 25, 2011

James Cameron's Avatar Na'vi Avatar Norm Spellman Action Figure Review

James Cameron's Avatar Na'vi Avatar Norm Spellman Action Figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Weird note: I ordered this guy from Amazon, and they sent me avatar Dr. Grace instead. Strangely, there was a barcode sticker on the back labeled "Norm Spellman." No complaints from me because I would have gotten Dr. Grace eventually, but just a warning. I had to buy Norm at a grocery store.
Anyway, I have quite the collection of these little Avatar action figures going now, and Norm is one of my favorites. He actually LOOKS like Norm Spellman's avatar, which is more than I can say for the Neytiri figure. He's nicely poseable and doesn't look weirdly chunky like most of the other RDA avatars/humans do. My only complaint is that his ankle joints have extremely limited mobility, so it's a bit difficult to make him stand. Besides that, I highly recommend him to anyone who's a fan of Norm. :)
Oh, and I wish I could figure out what that little accessory is. A scientific implement? It looks like an over-sized nail file.

Click Here to see more reviews about: James Cameron's Avatar Na'vi Avatar Norm Spellman Action Figure

Na'vi Norm Spellman avatar action figure is a character from James Cameron's new film, Avatar. In the land of Pandora, everything organic glows in the dark inducing the wild and fierce Na'vi creatures. Spellman is a human anthropologist who studies plant and nature life. He is part of a team of scientists from Earth who accepts a remarkable offer to travel to a moon some 4.5 light years from Earth. Spellman embodies his blue, nine-foot tall avatar body. Each 3.75" action figure has exciting details, amazing accuracy and includes a unique weapon or accessory. Also includes character specific Webcam i-TAG to bring the thrilling battle scenes to 3-D life.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about James Cameron's Avatar Na'vi Avatar Norm Spellman Action Figure

0 comments:

Post a Comment