Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My eight year old son picked this out for Halloween 2010. He loved it! We only saw one other kid in the town with the same costume so that was a bonus! He got a lot of looks and comments going "cool, a science rat" or "cool a lab rat".
You just have to have your own pants, shoes, and undershirt.
It was easy to see in it but I would suggest having large bobby pins or something to pin the head strap should it come off. I know kids can be rough but it fell off the only night he wore it. Usually kids costumes head straps come undone, at least in my past experience with two boys...so I didn't use that against it. I have two dogs who were kinda weirded out by the mask portion of the costume. I would be a bit reluctant about wearing it around your pets without getting them to know, sniff and see it first before it is on you if you plan to have your child wear it around your dogs.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Horrorland Lab Rat Child Costume
A scientific experiment has gone horribly wrong! This Horrorland Lab Rat Child Costume includes a "splattered" lab jacket with hairy rat arm sleeves and chest and a detailed character headpiece mask with an evil grin! Pants and lab cup not included.
Click here for more information about Horrorland Lab Rat Child Costume
0 comments:
Post a Comment