Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Of course, he loves Snake Eyes in general, but he was just right age for this toy. Large enough to articulate the different positions, and great accessories, I was instantly the coolest godfather around. All plastic, the parts aren't too small and the box turns into a "locker" that keeps all of the accessories together.
Click Here to see more reviews about: G.I. Joe 8 Inch Commander Tactical Ops Snake Eyes
Windblade Snake Eyes is clad in sleek black armor plates, his faceplate mask divided by a narrow silver visor. His stylized helicopter pack is joined with scalloping shoulder armor. Snake Eyes is armed with ninja swords and scabbards, projectile-firing rifle and flight pack with rotating helicopter blades.Snake Eyes has taken the incentive by donning a maneuverable airborne unit intended to deal on equal terms with SKY B.A.T. units and to neutralize Storm Shadow and his flight pack. From the vantage provided by his helicopter pack, Snake Eyes is able to mount ground surveillance and relay the intelligence to ground-based Sigma 6 formations.
Click here for more information about G.I. Joe 8 Inch Commander Tactical Ops Snake Eyes
0 comments:
Post a Comment