Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First of all the customer pics are mine. I ordered this kit from a seller here for thirty five plus six shipping. The kit was pretty simple to put together but this being my first F1 car kit it was not the most successful for me in all areas as you can see. This is simply the most beautiful F1 car of all time and I owned the diecast Exoto version of this but sold it after it got to be too valuable for my taste, it is way too fragile to display and really enjoy.
So I picked this up and it took 15-20 hours to put together. I'm no master builder I just love this car and for the price you can't beat what you get. Although Bburago makes a perfectly fine 1/24 diecast version of this same car that you can get for under twenty bucks at the other major shopping site, it is not as detailed as this one and is much more of a toy as well. I would say this is an OK kit as far as fit and finish, the cover doesn't really fit that well and some of the directions are hard to follow, especially the engine exhaust pipe part. I had a few problems with the sidepod intakes as they simply don't fit well at all. I don't plan on painting it but am fine with the stock finish of the plastic and you can really see the beauty of this car when you don't have any decals on it.
I'm awaiting a 1/20 Tamiya Ferrari F1-89/640 kit, which you can get for much less than this one and I would imagine Tamiya is top quality. Also it is ridiculous that the "detail" set of photo-etched parts is either very close to or the same price as the whole kit, although here it is about half price of the kit, pass on that one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fujimi 1/20 Ferrari 641/2 France GP 1990 Alain Prost" "
Highly detailed 1/20 scale assembly model kit of Alain Prost's fated Ferrari 641/2 F1 car, which Prost drove to two third-place finishes, two second places and one victory in 1990. This Fujimi 1/24 scale assembly kit features detailed interior and detailed engine. The kit comes with illustrated assembly guide (mostly Japanese with some English instructions).
Click here for more information about Fujimi 1/20 Ferrari 641/2 France GP 1990 Alain Prost" "
0 comments:
Post a Comment