Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dance Maker Shining Stars Double Dance Mat Review

Dance Maker Shining Stars Double Dance Mat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this thing when I was 7 and I am now 11 and I still have it! And believe it or not it still works!! I have a different version of Dance Maker 2. Its the 2000 version, but its practicly the same thing. After 5 years of having and playing with it quite a bit, It still looks great and i dont think we have had to change the battery-maybe once.. Heck, we even moved 1 time from Ohio to Texas! This thing lasts forever!!! It gets boring after a few years but then you start to think about it and you play with it. It doesent take long to be a pro on this thing. Its simple but it lasts FOREVER!! On my 11th birthday I had 4 of my friends come over and they were 9, 10, and 11 years old and they all even liked it! I would recommend this if your planning on having it for a while. Like I said- I got it when I was 7, now im 11 and its still working and we MIGHT have changed the battery ONCE.. Great for parties! I say fopr ages 7 to 13.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dance Maker Shining Stars Double Dance Mat



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dance Maker Shining Stars Double Dance Mat

0 comments:

Post a Comment