Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I first bought this, I didn't think there was a large enough selection of discs to choose from. There just wasn't any videos I wanted to watch. Then, I found this awesome software called MyStuffNow that lets you make your own discs out of whatever music and video you want to put on there. You burn them onto inexpensive minidiscs that you can buy at the office store, so it costs much less than buying a Hasbro disc. And without the advertisements at the beginning of each disc, you can fit much more onto a single disc than you ever could with one of the Nickelodeon ones.
I would recommend this portable video player to anyone, but to fully appreciate it you really need to get the MyStuffNow software. It adds so much to the VideoNow experience!
Click Here to see more reviews about: VideoNow Black and White Player: Green
Click here for more information about VideoNow Black and White Player: Green
0 comments:
Post a Comment