Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this for my daughter who is a gamer. The product itself is disgusting looking, but it is one of the Resident Evil characters, so as the title says "it is what it is". I have to mention that this is one of the several figures I had purchased for her that has NOT broken. Many of the other figurines, primarily the ones with guns, seems very fragile and break very easily if dropped, even on a soft surface like a carpet or bed. The parts on this seem pretty thick and hardy. Still, pretty gross looking. :-)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Resident Evil Anniversary Series 2 Licker Action Figure
These creatures were once regular zombies until the T-Virus ravaged their bodies further causing their brains to expand and their skin to deteriorate. They can jump great heights and distances and they attack their prey using their teeth, claws, and tongue. Note: photo is of unapproved production sample. Final figure may be different from item shown.
Click here for more information about Resident Evil Anniversary Series 2 Licker Action Figure
0 comments:
Post a Comment