Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this toy for my sister as a birthday present last year. She was 28 and she LOVES monkeys. I thought this monkey was different from the ones she already had and it had this kind of "Elvis Presley Cool" look to him. Which made him very cute and charming.
She usually leaves it on her bookshelf and also puts it on her bed after she fixes it. His name is Lopey.
I put 4 stars for durability because she doesn't use it like a child would. So a perfect score would be unfair.
For the toy being educational...well, I wasn't sure. She registered her pet on the website but since I've never actually looked at the site, I can't say if it's educational or not. So since I was unsure I put 3 stars.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Littlest Pet Shop VIP Monkey
Enter the virtual Littlest Pet Shop world with your very own VIP pet monkey. Find your pet's secret code hidden in its collar and then visit littlestpetshop.com to unlock exclusive games, activities and lots of other cool surprises that you can play with your virtual pet pal. Snuggle your plush pet while you play online. Now you've got even more ways to add to the pet-lovin' fun!
Click here for more information about Littlest Pet Shop VIP Monkey
0 comments:
Post a Comment