Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Littlest Pet Shop Digital Care For Me - Horse Review

Littlest Pet Shop Digital Care For Me - Horse
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this for my six year old grand-daughter and she hasn't put it down since. She found it easy to work and was even trying to sneak some time using it when she was supposed to be in bed sleeping. Being a retired teacher I was looking for something that would provide a bit of a challenge and I was surprised that such a little toy did this. The game is very durable and she hangs it from her back pack when not in use. She has already looked into the other ones that are in this series. It is just a great digital toy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Littlest Pet Shop Digital Care For Me - Horse



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Littlest Pet Shop Digital Care For Me - Horse

0 comments:

Post a Comment