Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hello Kitty Flashlight Keychain Review

Hello Kitty Flashlight Keychain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this keychain, as it has lights in it and it's Hello Kitty.
I was not prepared for how big this sucker is---on the functional side, it's too big to use everyday. So I won't be able to use it very much at all. However, during certain occasions I would probably whip this out---when the little lights could be handy.
It's not very useful, but it does light up like it's supposed to. The light is also not as strong as I thought it would be, so this is more for fun factor than usefulness.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hello Kitty Flashlight Keychain

Meeeeooow...The newest and cutest kitten on the block is Hello Kitty.This adorable new flashlight figural keychain is the perfect accessory for any feline, umm female, there is.Take her anywhere!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Hello Kitty Flashlight Keychain

0 comments:

Post a Comment