Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I usually don't bother writing reviews even though I read them all the time. Go figure... In any case I could not resist writing a review about this race track. I just had to let others know about this little gem that I could not even find in the stores. I purchased this race track via Amazon for our four year old son even though the age said six years and up. I read reviews on another web site and people seemed to really like it for their younger kids. The race track that they reviewed was the basic set. There are a few draw backs with this set (I hesitate to even say draw back).First of all, the track is HUGE! I mean wow! We barely had room to maneuver around the living room with the huge tree, gifts and then setting this thing up. It is actually longer than our three person couch! This is really a lot of fun. You can set it up to use fewer pieces if your living space is small. Again, it is worth it! Secondly, this complete set takes 11 AA batteries to run (these are INCLUDED). Our son LOVED this toy soooo much that he played it all day and wore out the batteries on the both cars and remotes in one day! This started to be disastrous until my husband brought out the rechargeable batteries. I HIGHLY recommend getting rechargeable batteries when you order this toy because believe me you'll quickly need them!! Lastly, we found that the cars would not run or continued to stop when the batteries started to wear down. Another reason to have the rechargeable batteries on hand. Overall this was an amazing value. The track is extremely easy to put together. Our son is able to put the pieces together himself. The cars are almost the length and width of a female adult's entire palm! The cars make revving noises and turbo boost noises which adds to the fun. The race tower actually talks and says who is in the lead and who wins. It also counts and displays laps. There is a crowd cheering sound each time the cars pass through the race tower. A REALLY cool feature is that it has infrared lights or something that automatically steers the cars around obstacles (INCLUDED) and other car racing. What a neat toy!!! I would highly recommend this toy. I can't believe the price that I paid for it and what it is really worth!!! My son has yet to play with his other gifts once we opened this. BEST BUY BOUGHT This Christmas!
Click Here to see more reviews about: AI Racer Exclusive Ultimate Set
A one-of-a-kind vehicle with cool graphics that have unique sensors that allows vehicles to dodge obstacles and race to the finish line. Auto control steering system recognizes course and obstacles by sensor transmitted from the front bumper. State of the art sensor system allows the car to "see" where it is going. Huge racing course with sound, light and ELE lap counter also has slope course.AI Racer Ultimate set comes with everything to race like a pro. The set comes with 2 vehicles, 2 controllers, 25 track pieces, 2 bridge supports, 1 electronic lap counter, 8 tire obstacles, 2 flags, 3 gates and 5 sticker sheets. Huge racing course with sound, light ane ELE lap counter also has slope course. Instruction manual is included.
Click here for more information about AI Racer Exclusive Ultimate Set
0 comments:
Post a Comment