Sunday, July 31, 2011

Videonow XP Blue Player Review

Videonow XP Blue Player
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Even though I haven't purchased this toy yet, I tried it at the store it was absolutely wonderful.
I purchased 4 Videonow color last year for the kids and was excited yet a lil disappointed that they came up with the flip screen xp (games) version this year. I'm contemplating get the xp for my oldest son.
The videonow color are very durable! My youngest son decided to try to clean!! his Videonow Jr. by running it under water... I thought for sure he had ruined it!! For a couple of days it didn't work..but he's back watching it (perfect picture) and all. It's not only great for the car but the kids love to make tents and get under their covers and watch it. I also love having control of their viewing because all the discs are rated for kids. I thought about the price I paid for all 4 as compared to purchasing a portable dvd for the car..but each kid having their own...priceless and more affordable w/ videonow.
I'm totally hooked on their product lines...I purchased the chat now phones, and the videonow camcorder this year and still contemplating about the xp...and I'm hoping that these other products live up to my expectations!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Videonow XP Blue Player

The VideoNow XP brings even more action to the handheld unit with simply the flip of a screen. These pint-sized players not only play color PVDs (Personal Video Discs), but now you can get great interactive gaming action, too! VideoNow Players have traditionally only played video discs, but the XP ups the ante with a directional-pad for gaming and a sleek flip screen design. Longer playing time and a larger screen makes for an entertainment experience that packs a big punch!
Features:
Larger screen than the original VideoNow Players - a whopping three inches
Flip screen design
D-pad allows for interactive game play
Play VideoNow Color discs (sold separately) that feature the hottest names in youth entertainment
Backward compatible with all VideoNow discs
Contrast and volume controls and a backlit display
Speaker to deliver crystal clear sound
DC power jack and headphone jack (headphones and DC power adapter not included)
VideoNow discs can only be played on VideoNow players; VideoNow players can only play VideoNow discs
Play VideoNow discs for eight to ten hours at a time - requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included)
Regular DVDs cannot be played on this system
Measures 2" x 6" x 6"


Buy Now

Click here for more information about Videonow XP Blue Player

0 comments:

Post a Comment