Saturday, July 2, 2011

Swim Center Undersea Pool, Octagon Shape, 3 Rings, 120" x 25" Review

Swim Center Undersea Pool, Octagon Shape, 3 Rings, 120 x 25
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is the second year that I have used this pool. I bought mine last spring. The only problem that I had with it is a bird landed on it and put a few hole in it. But a vinyl patch fixed the problem. I do recommend I filter with this and chlorine tablets and floater. As it holds 900 gallons and that is a lot of water to be pouring out. But the kids love it, and it is big enough that the parents can float in it and have a good time.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Swim Center Undersea Pool, Octagon Shape, 3 Rings, 120" x 25"

57479/E Swim CenterTM Undersea Pool?Unique 120 x 25 (305cmx 64cm) octagon design 'Clear windows with colorfuldesigns?Rugged vinyl construction?16 ga. (0.41 mm) vinyl?3 air chambers each with double valve intake and free-flow exhaust valve? Convenient drain plug allows easy emptying? Water capacity (60%): 442 gal. (1,672 L)? Repair patch? Shelf box 2 Ea., 51.8 Lb. (23.5kg)

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Swim Center Undersea Pool, Octagon Shape, 3 Rings, 120" x 25"

0 comments:

Post a Comment