Sunday, July 31, 2011

G.I. Joe Exclusive Action Figure Troop Builders Set Snake Eyes Vs. Red Ninja Troopers Review

G.I. Joe Exclusive Action Figure Troop Builders Set Snake Eyes Vs. Red Ninja Troopers
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)

I have loved Snake Eyes every since I was a kid. Any Snake Eyes fan has to own all of the Snake Eyes from the 25th Anniversary; Don't they? It's a great set with four red ninjas and timber with a different paint scheme. Snake Eyes has green camo pants. That's awesome.

Click Here to see more reviews about: G.I. Joe Exclusive Action Figure Troop Builders Set Snake Eyes Vs. Red Ninja Troopers

25th Anniversary GI Joe Snake Eyes with Timber Versus Red Ninja Troopers

Buy Now

Click here for more information about G.I. Joe Exclusive Action Figure Troop Builders Set Snake Eyes Vs. Red Ninja Troopers

0 comments:

Post a Comment