Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I agree with everyone eles. I LOVE her highlites! They're so cool! And her clothes rock too! It really suits her personality, Punkish. I like her clothes but her white capris are the hardest thing to put on. They're so tight! Also when I got her, her head is kinda wobbly and I thought her head would come off but it didn't. You kinda have to struggle to take off her shoes but besides that, I think you should get her. She has cool eyes and eyeshadow. Even though Jade is my favourite bratz, in some of the other bratz collections, she has weird clothes but in the Funk Out collection, she's really pretty.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bratz Jade Funk Out
The Bratzpack rules when it comes to combining funky fashion with loads of fun. Part of the Bratz Funk Out fashion collection, Jade is called"Kool Kat” by her friends because she always looks so totally purr-fect. This Jade doll comes with everything she needs to funk out in style including 2 cool outfits, 2 pairs of shoes, Bratzpack backpack and star-shape hairbrush. Collect all the girls with a passion for fashion in this Bratz Funk Out doll collection (each sold separately). Imported. Doll: 10H”.
0 comments:
Post a Comment