Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Just finished assembling this model and I got to say it was one of the funnest mecha models I have made. It is a snap together, however I did come across some parts where glue was almost necessary (feet area and putting together the core area), other than that it holds itself together pretty good. If you want it to look like the box you will need paint, it comes with few gold and gray parts (it gives you an example on the box and it looks pretty boring). I only had to use red, gold, black and silver (I changed all the gray parts to silver, looks better in my opinion) and I would look into getting an ultra-fine tip marker for the armor lines.
The model also comes with two extra arm blades and a back mounted missile pod along side the radar antenna which is great for customization.
Use caution though, some parts go into awkward places and can slip out of your fingers/modeling tweezers and can get lost easy and there are barley any spares for them.
Giving it a 4/5 because there are people out there who don't like to go into detail and want to get to the finished product. But for those of us who like to take out time it is a great 3-day project (finished it completely at around 15 hours) it is a fun build and the hard work shows in this one!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Armored Core: Victoria Fine Scale Model Kit
A??KOTOBUKIYA??JAPANESE??IMPORT!?? Build!??Pose!??Customize!??????The??AC??kits??require??easy??snap??fit??assembly,??and??do??not?? need??to??be??painted,??although??you??may??choose??to??customize??or??detail??the??weapons??as?? you??see??fit.????Swap??parts??with??other??Armored??Core??mecha??(over??40??different??robots??are?? now??available??a?"??each??sold??separately)??and??trick??out??your??robot!????All??items??include?? pictorial??assembly??instructions.?? From??Kotobukiyaa?TMs??popular??Armored??Core??V.I??(Variable??Infinity)??series??comes?? Vicktoria.
Click here for more information about Armored Core: Victoria Fine Scale Model Kit
0 comments:
Post a Comment