Wednesday, June 15, 2011

White Moutain Puzzles Fish in the Sea Review

White Moutain Puzzles Fish in the Sea
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Puzzles can take your mind away from the rush of work and life. This puzzle is no different. The pieces are extra large for easy handling. The colors are very vibrant. I enjoy a good puzzle to challenge my mind. This puzzle was a good get-away for that. It took less than an hour to complete, but it was still a nice challenge. I debated on whether to glue it for framing or put it back in the box for yet another day's challenge. I look forward to the simple challenge again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: White Moutain Puzzles Fish in the Sea

Artist D.Hummel-Marconi: Item 491:300 Pieces: Finished size 19 1/4 X 26 5/8

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Click here for more information about White Moutain Puzzles Fish in the Sea

0 comments:

Post a Comment