Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this for my 9 year old grandson for Christmas and I've got to tell you....he loves it so much his mom had to go out after Christmas to find another one (could not find the exact same one) so that when his buddies come over they can all play at the same time. It was a real hit with him - and I'm looking forward to trying it out myself. Would definitely recommend this product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: SureShot Hover Blaster
With powerful air jets, Sureshot is the ultimate target game. Fully adjustable, the target can be raised and lowered as well as made to hover in mid-air. The rapid-fire hand-held launcher has soft, safe foam darts. Requires 4 "C" batteries (not included). Measures 4"L x 23"W x 14"H.
Click here for more information about SureShot Hover Blaster
0 comments:
Post a Comment