Thursday, June 9, 2011

Saucer Man Alien Wacky Wobbler Review

Saucer Man Alien Wacky Wobbler
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just wanted something for display and other Invasion figures were a bit too pricey for me. This was perfect. Having read the other review I had planned to leave it in the box. Well the best plans fall apart when it comes to cool stuff :) I opened it and removed the figure and...wow was this thing solid. All I can say is the other reviewer has to be lying out of their teeth. Perhaps a disgruntled employee. Seriously you would have to intentionally bash this thing on stones from 20 feet up it's that durable. Solid plastic, something missing from toys these days. Course I am no bobble head fanatic so I don't know what rigors they run their collections through.
The detail is amazing and exactly what I wanted and this is absolutely a must have display piece for any Invasion of the Saucer-men fan. Since the licensing of the property is so strict this is also a rare find to have.
My gripes are tiny.
There are a couple tiny red paint specks on the head but nothing to deter from the overall figure. The biggest issue I had was either flash or webbed paint between the fingers on the left hand. This drives me nuts when I think about it. A precise and quick filing will take care of it but it shouldn't have made it past QC.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Saucer Man Alien Wacky Wobbler

The stars of 1950's science-fiction films are staging a new invasion, not of the drive-in theater but of your bobble head collection! Their evil or inhuman visages are known to millions, men and women alike screeched in horror at their appearance on screen, and now they are ready to instill fear and terror in a new generation. Standing 7" tall, these bobble heads are certain to shock and scare. Choose from Gort from The Day the Earth Stood Still, Robby the Robot from Forbidden Planet, and Saucerman from Invasion of the Saucer-Men. Window box packaging.

Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Click here for more information about Saucer Man Alien Wacky Wobbler

0 comments:

Post a Comment