Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ruff Stuff Air Blasters Tek 10 Dart Blaster with Target Review

Ruff Stuff Air Blasters Tek 10 Dart Blaster with Target
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My kids have played with this almost every day since Christmas. The adults have been known to pick it up and play too! The only concerns that I would mention: The reload mechanism is a little hard for my 4 year old to use, and I can't find anywhere to buy extra darts. We have lost one dart so far, and I'm sure that there will be more lost before summer. Overall a durable and fun product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ruff Stuff Air Blasters Tek 10 Dart Blaster with Target

This is one of the original classic blasters from Ruff Stuff. The target may be hung from just about anywhere for extra fun. This is one of the few items in the Ruff Stuff line that includes a target.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Ruff Stuff Air Blasters Tek 10 Dart Blaster with Target

0 comments:

Post a Comment