Saturday, June 11, 2011

Minotaur Review

Minotaur
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
awesome incredibly detailed with arm articulation and removeable weapons..they should have went the distance and articulated the head legs and swiveled the waist I would have paid more for that..the price was extremely reasonably.. and this brand not sure if its Blue Ox or Historical figures regardless thumbs up for all people involved..I think this brand can compete with the best of them..yeah..yeah I know Revoltech are awesome..
only problem there are only a few that fit my genre (classic hard to find) that I want to own..and as de leprauchen would say a we bit on the heavy coin.. expensive..waitng to see what they will put out next.. that goes for Blue Ox (already eyeing some of their other figures)..and Revoltech..and other top figurine brands..don't want to name them all..and don't want to create controversy..just want the artist and figurine makers to compete in intellectual design..and produce good looking (detailed) fully articulated 4" inch figurines..had to do this reveiw because of the great art work..and its very very reasonably priced..

Click Here to see more reviews about: Minotaur

4" Tall

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Minotaur

0 comments:

Post a Comment