Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)As a model kit itself, this is very nice. Of course the colors aren't all there on the plastic pieces, but the model itself is very well designed.
I had used some Gundam markers on the model to bring out its details. For examples, I had manually colored the eyes with metallic green. Also, I've colored in the GN Drives as well as a few circles on the side metallic green. And of course, I've done the panel lines.
The middle "crystal" piece is a clear type of piece. I had colored it with my red gundam marker and it came out very nice.
Overall, I'm quite satisfied with this model. For a Gundam 00 or an SD Gundam fan, this is a great model to get.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Gundam BB#316 00 Gundam
BB#316 00 Gundam
Click here for more information about Gundam BB#316 00 Gundam
0 comments:
Post a Comment